2001 Penfield Road Penfield
New York, 14526
Tel: 716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer + Internet
- Lotus Notes Certified Trainer Level 1 (Notes 4.X)
- Lotus Notes Certified Systems Administrator
- Lotus Notes Certified Principal Systems Administrator
- Lotus Notes Certified Application Developer
- Lotus Notes Certified Principal Application Developer
Aug 1998 – Present Pentech Office Solutions Ltd/Inc. Penfield NY
Managing Director and Technical Instructor
- Deliver high quality technical training for Microsoft and Lotus authorised training centres throughout the UK and overseas.
- Design be-spoke technical training courses for Microsoft and Lotus authorised training centres
- Technical consultant focusing on Enterprise Messaging and Microsoft solutions. Responsible for developing and delivering messaging and Microsoft-based solutions such as Microsoft Exchange, Internet Information Server, Proxy Server, and others.
- Instrumental in the design and implementation of a number of Lotus Notes installations.
- Developed documentation for large Windows 2000 server and storage solution, for Shell Services International.
- Delivered technical training to Microsoft Technical Account Managers at Microsoft (UK).
- Delivered technical training to HP Systems Engineers for HP in France and Singapore.
- Responsible for the design and development of some large Lotus Notes based workflow applications.
June 1996 – Aug 1998 IKON Office Solutions Inc Rochester, NY, USA
Senior Technical Instructor
- To deliver Microsoft and Lotus certified training to IKON’s customers.
- Designed and implemented many networks for IKON’s customers, utilising Microsoft technologies.
- Founder of the Greater Rochester Windows NT Users Group.
- Supported IKON’s internal messaging system based upon Lotus Notes, developed a number of applications for in-house use.
Jan 1995 –May 1996 Parity Training Ltd Surrey, UK
- Deliver classroom based training on Microsoft and Lotus systems.
- Conduct training needs analysis for Parity clients to ensure that the correct level of training is delivered.
- Create customised training curriculum for clients.